Business networking tips to generate traffic and leads for your business.
Good morning everybody, it’s One-Click Lindsey once again with the Traffic and Leads Podcast. Today I have a very special guest, Mr. Anthony Lee Witt. I’ve been so excited to interview him and I can’t wait for you to hear the message he has to share.
He is the founder and creator of The Champion Entrepreneur, where he provides valuable information and resources to help individuals become the champion that deep down inside they know they are.
As well as offering services as a business coach, Anthony also runs a mastermind group and an awesome podcast called, The Champion Entrepreneur Podcast. He has interviewed people like Chris Brogan, John Lee Dumas, Lou Mongello and quite frankly, he is on fire.
If you want action steps to know how to run your business, I encourage you to go and subscribe to his podcast.
Today, Anthony is going to share some of his unique secrets to developing relationships, and the tools he recommends for taking consistent action and staying productive. He engages us with his personal story and the methods he uses to keep himself and his clients motivated and moving forward.
Anthony has some fresh and innovative ideas, so listen in!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE:
- How to identify and overcome struggles when building your business as an entrepreneur.
- How Anthony uses his podcast platform to generate traffic and leads for his businesses.
- Secrets for getting great guests for your podcast.
- Helpful business networking tips for building and nurturing business relationships.
- The advantages of attending conferences in your field and the importance of meeting face to face. (An important business networking tip!)
- How to get more out of your conference experiences.
- What Anthony does to develop traffic and leads and develop brand awareness.
- Why you need a plan for what you are going to do.
- Unique ideas for staying memorable in today’s competitive markets.
- The three important elements for success.
- What successful people do to remain motivated.
- The relationship between talking about action, accountability and motivation.
- How to fill your “motivation cup” and keep it full and more!
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The Champion Entrepreneur
- Email Hunter
- Entrepreneur On Fire Business Podcasts
- Mastermind groups
- Zig Ziglar
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less, by Greg Mckeown
- Google Hangout
- Anthony Witt’s Phone Number: 1-815-531-5450
Thanks For Listening!
Once again, thanks for tuning in to another episode of the Traffic and Leads Podcast. We trust that you found motivation, inspiration & business networking tips from today’s talk with Anthony. If you have any feedback you would like to leave, please leave a note in the comment section below. Thanks for listening!