Hey everybody! Welcome to the Traffic and Leads Podcast. I am your host, One-Click Lindsey and today is an exciting day because it is episode 1 of season 2 of the Traffic and Leads Podcast! Season 1 was a general interview podcast where I would interview awesome people, they would tell me about their business, some general information about generating traffic and leads and that was that!
In season 2, we are going to get granular. I am going to be talking to people about how they get traffic and leads and all of the secrets behind how they are doing it. How their Facebook ads are doing, their struggles with it; what’s working, what’s not. Another cool thing about season 2 is they are going to give me examples, so perhaps we are talking about a Facebook ad that has tanked and how they have turned it around: they are going to give me an example of the ad that actually tanked and how they turned it around. You can go to the Traffic & Leads website and see all of these amazing marketing examples. That can hopefully help you in your search for generating more traffic and leads!
So, that is season 2 and today is episode 1. Two small pieces of housecleaning that I wanted to take care of before we dive into my interview:
- First and foremost, I wanted to tell you about what is going on at Trafficandleads.com. We have created a new membership program called The Ultimate Traffic and Leads Membership Program. Isn’t that a name? You would love it! It is going to go hand-in-hand with you listening to the podcast. You are going to get all of the support in this program that you need to generate Traffic and Leads! So, let me tell you what comes with it.
- A private Facebook group. It’s going to be really helpful. If you have an issue with Mailchimp, you can post in the Facebook group and they will help you. If you are wondering if you should go with Aweber or Infusionsoft, you can post that question in the private Facebook group. We will help you. Maybe your private landing page isn’t what it should be. You can post that in the group and we will give you feedback. You will have access to me and my entire staff to answer all of your traffic and leads needs.
- You will also get training from me, One-Click Lindsey. You will get training once a week that you can download and watch at your convenience and also a phone call once a month to ask me whatever you want. I am here to hold your hand in your quest for traffic and leads, and that is what The Ultimate Traffic and Leads Membership Program will give you! Sign up today because we are going to raise the rates!
Finally, if you like the Traffic and Leads Podcast, please review us on iTunes!
Now, let’s dive into episode 1 of Season 2. I interviewed Chandler Bolt of Self Publishing School. If you google Chandler Bolt, you will see he dropped out of college and has made millions of dollars. He is a very smart guy and Self Publishing School is extremely successful. He uses online marketing to get people into this program. I ask him a ton of questions on how he does that and he spills the beans. I also asked about creating a sales funnel that works. He gives us his exact funnel on how he gets folks into his program. He tells us things like why he used to offer a freebie video training, why that doesn’t work and what he is doing instead. He gives us costs, he gives us a ton of stuff. So, I will stop talking and I will bring on Chandler! Listen to our interview now! I think you will like it!
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- How Chandler makes money for his business
- What kind of packages he offers
- About the Mastermind community
- What percentage of affiliates that have seen the power of a book in their own life
- How much they spend daily on paid traffic
- How many organic uniques he has per month
- How many leads per day they get from organic SEO
- How many people are active members of the Mastermind community
- How you can try the Mastermind community for $1!
- What kind of paid traffic Chandler uses
- The nature of the opt-ins his Facebook ads go to
- How long the sale cycle was of one of his launches
- About the Self Publishing School webinar funnel
- About the different tiers of his program
- EXACTLY how much he spent into his funnel last week
- How many clicks he got last week
- How much money he put into it before he got a 2:1 return
- Why he feels his webinar is successful
- How phone sales have helped
- Why he says the first $2,000 spent on traffic is really paying for an education
- Why you should write a book!
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Self Publishing School
- The Proven Path From Blank Page To Published Author – Get Free Copy
- How to Publish a Book