Hi everyone, and welcome to another episode of the Traffic & Leads Podcast. I’m your host, One-Click Lindsey. Thank you for joining me. Today we have a special guest who knows the ins and outs of social media and how to make our online presence more genuine using effective outreach strategies. Jesse Randall is the CEO of Drip LLC, and they deal with marketing through social media. Jesse will share his secrets with us and even talk us through a case study. Interested? Stay tuned.
First we head over to our Traffic and Leads Membership Program website to answer any questions. For those who might be new to things, we offer guidance in all things relating to analytics, SEO, and marketing for a small fee of $49/mo.
This Week’s Q and A:
Q: This was a question posed about Facebook pixels. This individual runs two different companies: one is a landscaping business while the other builds children’s play houses. Her question is, “Hey One-Click, do I use the same pixel for both of these companies’ websites?”
A: Nope, you don’t want to do that. You can’t use the same pixels across websites, so if you have some landing pages and blog and a sales pages for your playground business then use the same pixels for that, but if it’s for a completely different business, then create a different ad account and get a different pixel.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- Learn how to start convos with people you don’t know on social media
- How to use LinkedIn to map out buyers
- How to email lots of people using a personalized message for each
- How to get a convo going outside of LinkedIn
- How to pitch an idea without getting ignored
- Learn about account day sales
- How to use certain software to send threaded emails
- How to send email without making someone feel stalked