Hey everybody, welcome to another episode of the Traffic and Leads podcast! I had a super special guest on the show today named Kai Davis. To put it succinctly, Kai helps consultants build their pipeline and close more deals.
He teaches business owners and entrepreneurs how to grow an audience of their dreams, and effective ways to convert leads into buyers.
He’s also recently published The Traffic Manual, which is chock full of helpful tips and techniques that I know has a ton of value for you.
Kai is a multi-talented guy who knows a ton about podcasting and generating traffic and is a very eloquent speaker.
He has the ability to deliver a high-volume of quality information in concise and precise language. It was a real treat to have him on the show and I’m excited for you all to learn what he came to share.
Enjoy the show!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Insights from the Traffic Manual that is going to help you drive more traffic to your site and convert more leads. Pretty relevant guest right!
- How to identify your ideal communities online, figure out where they go and build relationships with them.
- Ways to to find podcasts that have listeners that will fit your ideal client’s persona.
- Why you have to be clear on who you are trying to reach as your ideal buyer.
- How to position yourself to reach a specific audience.
- A very effective strategy for finding your ideal podcast audience called expert shadowing.
- How to successfully connect with podcast hosts and get a spot as guest for their show.
- How to develop an outreach sequence to build relationships with podcast hosts.
- Where to begin when you are just starting to pitch podcast hosts.
- A brilliant call to action strategy to implement when you are a guest on a podcast.
- SEO engagement methodology that really connects you with the people you are trying to reach
- Endless tips for content creation, generating traffic and link building strategies and so much more!
LINKS AND REFERENCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The Traffic Manual
- Brennan Dunn
- John Lee Dumas
- Entrepreneur On Fire
- Philip Morgan
- The Positioning Manual for Technical Firms
- Amy Hoy 30×500
Thanks for Listening!
Kai really delivered today and dropped tip, after tip, after tip. If you have any questions or comments, you know what to do. Leave them in the section below, I’d love to hear from you.
So, thanks again for listening and I’ll see you next time on the Traffic and Leads podcast! I’m your host, One-Click Lindsey!