Hello everybody, welcome to the Traffic and Leads Podcast! Today’s guest is sales superstar, Mr. Butch Bellah! He is the owner of Dallas based B2 Training and Development, where he works with sales people and organizations to gain more appointments, win more business and retain more customers.
This man has so much experience, and he shares some of the insights he’s gained over the course of his long career! Butch has also written two awesome books that he tells us all about, and he also has a very cool new business that can help us all with our own small businesses.
He has a wealth of knowledge on this all important subject and a very clear and positive way of explaining key concepts.
I know you’ll get something valuable from this conversation to apply to your business, so enjoy the show!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Some of the secrets that Butch gained in over 20 plus years of experience in sales and as a sales manager.
- Butch’s two favourite essential habits for success in sales.
- What the PEG theory is and how it relates to contacts and prospects.
- How being creatures of habit can work against ourselves.
- How to introduce yourself in a different way that can create a mutually beneficial sales relationship.
- The minimum amount of networking events that you want to be attending.
- Perspectives and methods for good habit forming.
- Why you have to get out of your comfort zone to stay on the road for success.
- What Butch learned in his time as a comedian and how it translates to sales.
- Courses and Mastermind groups that Butch offers.
- Butch’s opinion on the importance of sales over other features of a business.
And quite a lot more!
LINKS AND REFERENCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- 10 Essential Habits of Sales Superstars
- John Wiley and Sons – Publisher
- Sales Management for Dummies
- Selling for Dummies – Tom Hopkins
- Success for Dummies – Zig Ziglar
- Brynne Tillman – LinkedIn expert
- David Specht – Biztools Podcast
- Destination Forward – Mastermind Course
- Aaron Walker – View From the Top
- Napolean Hills
- Download a free copy of 10 Essential Habits of Sales Superstars
Thanks For Listening!
That was a great conversation wasn’t it? I’m sure you got some helpful tips from Butch and if you have any comments or questions, please leave them in the section below! Thanks again!
Until next time, this is One-Click Lindsey with the Traffic and Leads Podcast, where the solution to your slow growth is just one click away.