Hey everybody! It’s One-Click Lindsey with Traffic & Leads Podcast! Today is a very special episode because we are interviewing a realtor. I have a lot of realtor clients and I think it is a really difficult segment of business to be in because it is extremely competitive, you are constantly running around and it is really kind of hard to get your footing going with marketing. So today’s podcast is dedicated to all the real estate agents out there! I am interviewing a young man named Aaron Hendon and he is killing it as a realtor in Seattle! Today he is going to share all of his Traffic & Leads super secrets for us. If you are a realtor, you are going to get a ton of value out of this. Even if you are not a realtor, everything Aaron says to us today will definitely help you in business. We talk a lot about irresistible offers (he has an awesome one), we talk about Facebook ads, we talk about a lot of different things.
So I’m going to bring Aaron on. He’s a real estate investor, author, educator, speaker and he’s killing it in the real estate market.
Before I do that, I do want to remind you that you need to get signed up for the Ultimate Traffic & Leads Resource Program for $50 a month! It is part of the membership program and you get weekly trainings and all of my previous trainings. You get access to a private Facebook group where you can ask all of your Traffic and Leads questions and you get a monthly phone call with yours truly! This is a wonderful program for those of you who are wanting to do Traffic & Leads generation on your own. Check it out at: trafficandleadsmembership.com.
Also! If you like this podcast, please tell a friend about it!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- About Aaron’s book “Don’t Get Fooled Again”
- About people making decisions based on irrational thinking and how it played into Aaron’s book
- Insider secrets of a real estate agent
- About Aaron’s online marketing campaign
- About Aaron’s 4 separate audiences in his campaign
- How he creates an audience through Facebook
- What his Facebook ads look like
- Why he starts with educational videos
- About his Opt-in for his book through Facebook and who it goes to
- Why he sends out personal responses to his opt-ins from his iPhone
- About his drip campaign
- The lifetime value of a real estate deal in Seattle
- How his response rate, click rate and view rate are the same
- Whether he is advertising on his Facebook fan page
- Which tool he uses for the landing page of his book6
- About the ad Aaron is running for his opt-in
- How he feels about his ad
- What ad methods didn’t work for him
- Which advertisements get better cost-per-clicks
- About Aaron’s agency and how they market
- How long his agency has been running
- What a CRM (Customer Retention Database) is
- Why his agency text messages their clients and how
EXAMPLES DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
Facebook Ads for Aaron Hendon Book “Don’t Get Fooled Again”
Facebook Video Ad Examples
Aaron Hendon Book “Don’t Get Fooled Again”
- Commissions Inc.
- Christine and Company
- Youtube Christine and Company
- Christine and Company Facebook Page