Realize and Use the Power of Instagram Marketing:
Can you actually get clients via Instagram? If so, how? I’ve got a lot of the answers for you today, and they’re all coming from my guest, Austin Godsey. Today, you will come to know about the power of Instagram marketing.
Austin Godsey is the CMO and co-owner of the app Instafame. Talk about a driven person! Just talking with Austin, you can hear the determination and focus in his voice. Wow. This guy is ready to get out there and get to work.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- Austin fills us in on how anyone, ANYONE, can get started in social media and become an expert quickly. He lays out his entire history for us… and, wow, is it quite a history. Austin had no high school education, no job prospects, no home, was fresh out of jail, and had an out-of-date technology. He went on to become a market specialist. He assures us all that if he can do it, so can you!
- Austin answers the question so many of us have: can any business succeed on Instagram, or do you need to be a more visually-focused brand? As you might expect, it’s a little more complicated than a simple “yes” or “no” answer.
- We talk about Austin’s tips, tricks, and secrets to using Instagram marketing to get more traffic and leads. He talks about dominating your niche by using your strengths, self-discovery, quality of content, and consistency. Austin speaks directly to those who admit that they don’t know what they’re doing with Instagram.
- We talked about the real power of Instagram marketing. We talk directly about getting people from Instagram to convert into clients. Austin talks about his strategies, including factoring in directives. Make sure that you’re asking your followers for what you want. You’d be surprised how easy it is to get what you need, if only you ask!
- Instafame – Austin breaks down what it is, what it can do for you, and how it can make the entire social media marketing process easier. Instafame automatically engages with others on Instagram, liking, following, and more.
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Instagram is a social media platform that a lot of businesses shy away from. If you are, you’re missing out on the third largest social media audience ever! If you want to check out Instafame.