Hey everybody! Welcome to the traffic & leads podcast! I am your host, One-Click Lindsey. Today I have a special guest from clear across the world, Mr. John Lagoudakis.
John is all about helping entrepreneurs and business owners to get their businesses online to get more traffic and to make more sales. He sounds like the perfect guest for today’s podcast!
Let me tell you a little more about him. He started his first business in 2007 and since then has built several businesses online. He’s been awarded a top 100 Clickbank Affiliate and has been featured on CNN Money, Forbes, Fortune, Ink, Newsweek and The Today Show. This guy is a rockstar! Let’s bring him on!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How John started at the bottom of the affiliate marketing pole and worked his way up
- That John didn’t have any products to promote when he started
- Why John was way ahead of his game**
- What Clickbank is and how it works to make you money
- How long it took John to give up his job as an IT to pursue affiliate marketing full time
- How he became a Top 100 Clickbank Affiliate
- How many products he was able to promote at one time (the number is astounding!)
- What CPA is and how it works
- Why John eventually quit promoting with Clickbank
- Why he started building an email list and why he thinks they enable you to have more control
- Why traffic exchanges and giveaway events aren’t the most ideal way to promote
- Why youtube videos are a highly effective way to promote
- What methods he used on youtube in order to promote his services
- How to sell your services through webinars
- Why John sticks to promoting his own business and helping his clients as opposed to promoting other peoples products now
- Why webinars can be incredibly time consuming to generate
- How to get traffic
- Why Facebook is the best place to get started with generating traffic
- Why podcasts are an effective way to market
- How to keep your sales pitch and pages simple and why it is important
- What the strategy is beyond someone opting-in
- Why an email sequence is important and how frequent it should be
- Why you should be extremely specific when marketing on Facebook
- Why you shouldn’t ever give your clients higher than necessary expectations
- Why John has worked for free for some of his clients
- Why you need to find a way to incorporate recurring billing into your business
- How to find success by following someone you trust and training with them
- Why you should take each step at a time and do not try to approach multiple strategies all at once
Until next time, I am One-Click Lindsey and I hope you have a great day!
LINKS AND RESOURCES IN THIS EPISODE:
- Clickbank Affiliate Secrets Exposed
- Aweber Opt-In
- How John became an Online Marketing Guru?
- Amazon Books