Hey Everybody, welcome to the Traffic and Leads Podcast, I’m your host One-Click Lindsey!
How to Generate Traffic and Leads? Today I had a multi-talented guest on the show, Dr. Michele Colon. Dr. Michele is a physician, surgeon, health coach, yoga teacher, anatomy instructor, author and overall health and wellness expert.
She’s also known as the holistic podiatrist of southern California, and has been interviewed and quoted in many prominent publications including USA Today, US News and World Reports, Health Magazine, Yahoo Makers, and Bloomberg Business Week.
Dr. Michele knows a lot about building businesses and skill sets, and promoting them successfully, but I had her on to offer you something a little bit different. She has a new coaching program coming out, so I quizzed her about the details, and how she is getting it out to the masses.
Besides offering valuable health advice, she was able to provide us a real life example of an entrepreneur that built her business from scratch, and the techniques she used to do it.
Enjoy the show!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- About Michele’s new Body Wisdom coaching program.
- Some realistic and helpful health tips to keep your energy high so you can keep building your business.
- Strategies that Michele has used to build both her online and her brick and mortar businesses.
- How to generate traffic and how to convert them?
- Simple and effective methods Michele used to grow her email and subscriber lists.
- A perspective to consider before outsourcing your online business needs to a consultant.
- A hot tip for video Facebook Ads that will save you money and more!
LINKS AND REFERENCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Body Wisdom: 10 Weeks To Transformation So You Can Get and Feel Healthy Again
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- Facebook Ads
- Canva: Amazingly Simple Graphic Design Software
- Yoga For Beginners
- Evergreen Webinar
Thanks For Listening!
A great real-life example of entrepreneurial success, right?! Hope you enjoyed the show, and if you have any comments or questions, please leave them in the section below.
Thanks for listening!
Until next time!