Hey everybody! One-click Lindsey here and I’m really excited to introduce my special guest, Nancy Gaines to the show and we’re going to talk about how to be more productive! We all could use some tips on how to make the most out of our day, especially if you have an ever growing to-do list like mine! We’re also going to be talking a lot about HARO (Help a Reporter Out). But first, a little about Nancy before we get into the real reason you’re listening to today’s episode.
Nancy once was a management consultant for IBM, Princeton Young, and Cap Gemini. She specializes in how to structure and strategies to achieve optimal business clarity and success. She’s committed to helping focused business leaders run their campaigns so that they have incredible productivity, profit, and employee engagement. So needless to say, Nancy knows what she’s talking about!
If you’re ready to learn about productivity, grab your pen and paper and tune in!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What happened at Podcast Movement
- What are Nancy’s tips for not procrastinating
- What three reasons people procrastinate
- How can you begin systemizing your life
- What you need to systemize
- How a standard intake form can help you systemize your business
- How to work your to-do list work for you
- How you can create your to-do list for future dates
- What is HARO
- How HARO can help your business
- Which HARO plan you should use and why
- How HARO works to help you generate traffic and leads
- What time frame is best for being selected by a HARO reporter
- What do you have to do to get picked by HARO reporters
- What are the short cuts that work to get chosen by reporters
- What kind of services Nancy provides
- What Nancy’s book, How to Get Free Publicity Using HARO, is about
- What didn’t work when Nancy first started using HARO
- What is Nancy’s small business coaching group about
LINKS AND RESOURCES IN THIS EPISODE:
- HARO (Help a Reporter Out)
- The Nancy Gaines Show Podcast
- Podcast Movement
- Pat Flynn from Smart Passive Income Podcast
- Pat Flynn’s Book, Will it Fly?
- Gain the Advantage!: How to Use HARO for Free Publicity
Wow. Just, wow! Such a great show filled with so much awesome information! Who knew to-do lists could be more than just a randomized list? I know I’ll be using these tips Nancy shared going forward, how about you?
Thanks for tuning in to the Traffic and Leads Podcast, this has been One-Click Lindsey!