Hey everybody, welcome to another episode of the Traffic and Leads podcast. Lyndsay Phillips is our special guest this episode, and is going to be talking about how a virtual assistant (VA) can help your business with all your online marketing needs.
Lyndsay is a self-confessed organizational freak and appointed task master, project ninja and warrior VA for online entrepreneurs
She is the founder of Smooth Sailing Online Support where she manages a team of VAs that handle everything from social media and online marketing to launches, webinars and general admin.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What is a virtual assistant and how can they help your business?
- Different approaches to making the most of your virtual assistant
- Why it is important to relinquish control of some of your online marketing activities to a virtual assistant to save yourself time
- How webinars can help you market and what’s involved in making sure it runs smoothly
- The importance of saving time by outsourcing back-end support to professionals
- What is the process involved in a business launch and what is the best way to do it?
- How info-products can help businesses expand and attract customers
- The best way to price your book or info-product
- The importance of holding a pre-launch for your book or info-product
- How your email list size affects your launch strategy
- What to do if your email list is small
- Setting up a launch team to help promote your product and expand your reach
- Establishing relationships and leveraging their lists to increase your launch
- Creating incentives for other entrepreneurs to help you promote your launch
- Dispelling the misconceptions about launches
- The importance of understanding your value and backing yourself by organizing a launch for your book or info-product
- Why is cross-reference marketing important?
- Why it’s important to continually post your opt-ins on your social media platforms to build your list
- The value of experimenting with different approaches to engaging with your audience
- The best social media channels to reach your audience and how to get the most out of them
- Reasons why you don’t need to market yourself across every single social media platform
- The best strategies for marketing on Twitter
LINKS AND REFERENCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Lyndsay shared some great tips today about everything social media, online marketing and launch related. If you are a business owner or entrepreneur that is struggling under the weight of back-end work, consider hiring a virtual assistant. You can check out Lyndsay’s website and social media if you want to find the best VAs in the business.
As always, if you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the space below and I’ll catch you next time!