Hi everyone! Today we had a chat with the incredible woman behind the Entrepreneur on Fire Podcast, Kate Erickson! If you’re looking for information on what you can do to grow an audience and get connect with your audience, our interview with Kate may provide you with everything that you’re looking for.
Here’s a little bit about Kate before we get started. She is the content creator and the community manager for the Entrepreneur on Fire Podcast, but she also uses her expertise in branding and marketing to help her business partner and boyfriend, John Lee Dumas, to grow their business.
She creates blog posts and hosts podcasts that are jam packed full of information to help current podcasters and aspiring podcasters to create and nurture their business. Everything from the podcast was built from scratch, including the email list, in the later portion of 2012 and today, Entrepreneur on Fire is one of the leading podcasts that people turn to for information on how to grow their business.
We recommend that you grab a snack, a beverage, notebook and pen, because the information Kate talks about in this interview is certainly beneficial for anyone looking to create a business or want to help boost an already established one.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How important an email list is to cultivate a following for your business.
- Why it is important not to get discouraged in the beginning stages of building an email list.
- How to grow an email list, quickly and effectively.
- How guest posting and guest podcasting can benefit your business.
- How 10 minute chats with people can reveal what you have to offer to others.
- Why it is important to construct precise questions to provide optimal information.
- How to keep your email list engaging and informative.
- How follow up emails can help reinforce your worth to your consumers.
- Discover how important it is to be consistent with how frequently you sent out the emails.
- Discover how finding your “aesthetic” and focusing on branding in emails can help your business.
- What The Fire Path Road Map is and what it can do for your business.
- Kate’s top three Fire Path tips: finding your avatar, finding your niche, building relationships.
- Discover why niche marketing is more beneficial than wanting to serve everyone.
- What can podcasting do for your business and how it can help.
- Why it is important to be unique with your podcasts.
- How webinars and videos can also help enhance your business.
- How social media platforms can give optimal exposure.
LINKS AND REFERENCES MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
- Entrepreneur on Fire Podcast
- John Lee Dumas
- Huffington Post
- The Fire Path Road Map
- Pat Flynn
- Andrew Warner
- Their YouTube Channel
- Their Kickstarter Page for John’s Book, The Freedom Journal
So, what do you think? There’s no denying the information Kate shared was valuable! We’d love to hear from you, so comment below with what information was most interesting to you!
Until next time, I’m One-Click Lindsey!