Online marketing expert Donna Amos outlines web content marketing.
I have a special treat for you today. Our guest is Miss Donna Amos. She loves helping small businesses with marketing programs, web design, consulting and coaching. She is the owner and CEO of Solopreneur Solutions, who provides small business marketing services and coaching that drives prospects to their front door. Donna is an excellent content generator, so based on our conversations we decided the topic for today is content.
Content is one of the easiest ways to get traffic to your website and while you are spending your time, you’re not spending a lot of money. Today, Donna will share what has worked for her clients and how to get recognized at quickly as possible, even if you don’t have the best writing skills. She has a ton of great strategies for content creation, and many smart ways to successfully market that content so you can start generating traffic to your website and creating leads. Listen in as we discuss web content marketing.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Exactly what is involved in creating quality content and how to use it to generate traffic to your website.
- What kind of content to focus on and what works best for lead generation. The online platforms Donna recommends. W
- Why Facebook shouldn’t be overlooked as a marketing tool.
- The basics of retargeting and why it works so well.
- Specific advice Donna gives to her clients. Which content will get you to the top of search engines.
- How often you should be creating content for a successful web content marketing strategy.
- Donna’s recommendations for finding your target audience and niche market.
- The number one reason her clients fail to succeed.
- Donna’s favorite traffic and leads generating tool.
- The power of self-publishing.
- Tools for creating infographics and more!
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Viral Content Buzz
Thanks for listening to this episode on web content marketing. If you have any feedback you would like to add, please leave a comment in the section below and don’t forget to share!