Hey everybody, welcome once again to the Traffic and Leads Podcast. I’m very excited to share this inspiring and motivating conversation with you today. I got the chance to speak with a multi-talented guest, Simon Dunant, who stopped by to share some action items that you can implement into your small business today. He is the founder of the digital marketing consultancy agency Blue Rise Digital, he is also the host of a few podcasts, most notably The Power Marketing Podcast, and he is a published author. If you’re lucky you might also catch him giving a speech at one of the many different conferences he attends. Suffice to say, he knows a lot about a lot.
He’s been in the marketing business for 30 years and today he was excited to give out some gold nuggets of information that he has collected along the way.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Perspectives to consider when building your audience.
- How to approach the barriers that technology builds between people.
- How trust and connections are made with video content.
- Whether Simon is seeing success generating traffic and leads with the latest video technologies.
- Timelines to consider when building relationships with your customer base.
- Why you need to have clear expectations for your business in order to have successful marketing
- Why you might want to consider advertising your content rather than you product or service.
- How to get over your personal obstacles when it comes to producing video content.
- Integral differences between Twitter and Facebook and how to use both effectively.
- About a great tool for Twitter that you can use to establish connections with people in your field.
I really hope you enjoyed today’s show and picked up some great perspectives and helpful advice to take your business to the next level. If you have a comment or question, please leave it in the section