Hey everybody, welcome to the Traffic & Leads podcast. I am your host, one-click Lindsey and today I have Mr. Justin Krane with us. He is a money strategist for business owners.
The reason I am having him on the show today is because the #1 thing most people say when they are ready to start generating traffic and leads for their website is, “I can’t afford it!” Or, “How will I ever afford it?” because the online marketing game does cost one thing – and either that’s time or money. And I recommend putting some money on it because it always works.
But we are going to ask Justin how we can make that possible in our lives since he knows everything about money. So, welcome to the show, Justin!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How Justin got started helping business owners with finances.
- What is required to be shown to Justin when he helps clients.
- The importance of hiring the right employees.
- How you should use your time that employees/contractors save you for your benefit.
- Why it’s important to track your investments and to make sure there is an ROI on it.
- Should business owners consider hiring contractors through upwork?
- Should business owners consider hiring employees?
- What Justin’s answer is to not having enough money for SEO, pay-per-click, Facebook advertising, etc.
- Why business owners don’t want to deal with numbers.
- How to determine drivers that lead to the success of your business and your sales.
- How to handle your business’ finances without being a numbers person.
- The importance of looking at your numbers on a deeper level.
- Why recurring revenue is the best thing ever for your business.
- What Justin’s personal online marketing success looks like.
- The strategy behind Justin’s new book, “Money, You Got this!”
- Whether Justin has spent money on SEO or Facebook advertising for his business.
- What Justin’s current approach in promoting his website is.
- Which percentage of your sales you should invest in marketing.