Hi everyone, this is One-Click Lindsey and I’m excited to tell you about my chat with Kris Reid, a leading SEO expert. Not only he is an expert with SEO, he is knows a ton about content marketing, content writing, SEO (of course), search engine ranking, keyword research, web analysis, web design, link building, image linking, and so much more.
If you are trying to get your head around SEO and how to make it work for you, I totally recommend checking out this episode of the Traffic and Leads Podcast!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What internet powerhouse doesn’t like SEO specialists and why.
- What is link building?
- Why you want people to link to your website.
- How to build a link.
- What links are valuable.
- How Google Analytics works with link building.
- What you should do to get your articles out there to create links.
- What is more important, finding broken links or having content ready?
- How you can find broken links and out of date content.
- How important is back linking and why you should be doing it.
- What is Kris Reid’s favorite strategy for back linking.
- Why you need to know what sort of keyword you are targeting.
- Why you should know your market when choosing your keywords.
- How you can find keywords through competitors site via Google AdWords.
- Why blogging and content is important.
- What is ‘bounce rate’ and how does it work.
- What is the 20/80 rule and how does it work?
- How to get people to read and promote your content and why you want to do it.
- What are a few ways Google determines who shows up first on a search query.
- Why you want to have your website accessible for mobile devices.
- What does an SEO company mean when they say a different “hats” and what they mean.
- Discover what ‘Safe Links” are and what color “hat” it is and why.
- Why manipulating search engines isn’t a good thing.
- How to find a reputable SEO company and what to look for.
- How do you know the SEO company is reputable.
- Why Google initiated the “Penguin” technique and who it targeted.
- How long can an SEO plan garner results.
- How long tail keywords can get shortened and how it changes your ranking on Google.
- Whether it is possible to SEO on your own without an SEO company.
LINKS AND REFERENCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Kris Reid
- Ardor Media Factory
- Win an Ardor SEO Exhaustive 200 point Comprehensive Website Audit
- Larry Page, Co-Founder of Google
- SEO Authority Secrets
Kris was gracious enough to offer all of you an opportunity to get a free audit on your site. All you have to do is follow this link and input your name and email. Kris will have a draw and select a winner. I’ll be announcing the winner shortly!
I’m so excited to find out which one of you awesome listeners will win! Don’t forget to enter the contest!
Leave a Reply