Hey everybody, it’s One-Click Lindsey with the Traffic and Leads Podcast. Today we have an awesome guest, Nicholas Scalice, whom I met on Triberr, the platform I’ve been telling you all to get on. Nicholas and I share a similar professional focus, so I’m very interested in hearing his point of view on some important marketing subjects.
Nicholas is an inbound marketing consultant out of Florida where he has been engaged in this work for over six years. He holds a Masters Degree in Public Administration from Florida Atlantic University combined with a ton of marketing certifications including Google AdWord, HubSpot Inbound, HootSuite Professional and Google Analytics Individual Qualification. Suffice to say, this guy knows what is up.
After starting out with social media marketing, he soon after gravitated to inbound marketing, which he considers to be a more holistic approach.
Listen in today to hear the tricks of the trade that a qualified expert like Nicholas recommends. He walks us through the steps for generating traffic and leads as fast as possible, from content creation, inbound marketing tools and much more. There is something in this episode for everyone, whether you are just starting out, or are looking to ramp up your already thriving business. Enjoy!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What is inbound marketing?
- Inbound marketing tools.
- The concept of magnetic marketing.
- Why it is important to focus on content that is relevant and of value to your customers.
- The role of a blog in your business and how to generate traffic to it.
- Tips for writing to your ideal customer base and how to use the concept of a ‘persona’.
- Platforms and suggestions for distributing your content.
- SEO tactics to give your content the best chances of being seen.
- How to approach syndicating your content.
- Why you might want to consider using LinkedIn to generate traffic and leads.
- Techniques and tips for generating ideas to create content.
- What to do if you don’t have time for writing content.
- Current thoughts and discussion on lead magnets.
- Why you might want to consider developing a free course for your business.
- Platforms and inbound marketing tools you can use to piece together your own inbound marketing dashboard.
- How to optimize your website.
- The major roadblocks that businesses often run into and solutions that can be adopted and much more.
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Hubspot – Inbound Marketing and Sales Software
- HootSuite – Social Media Management Dashboard
- Corey Ferreira – Online Marketing Expert
- Google Analytics
- AWeber: Email Marketing
- Constant Contact: Email Marketing
- SproutSocial: Social Media Management Software
- Blab – Live-streaming
- Periscope – Live-streaming
- Nicholas on Twitter: @NScalicetwitter
- Inboundunboxed.com – Nicholas’ Podcast where he discusses the latest inbound marketing tools.
You can hear Nicolas and I on his Inboundunboxed Podcast here.