Jessica Rhodes outlines why creating your own podcast will generate more traffic and leads for your small business.
Thanks everybody for joining another episode of the Traffic and Leads podcast. Today we have another treat. We have, as I like to refer to, the Queen of Podcasting, Miss Jessica Rhodes. If you don’t know Jessica, she is the founder and CEO of Interview Connections, the premier source for booking outstanding podcast guests.
The Interview Connections team of booking agents works with podcasters to find and book guests for their shows. They also represent dozens of highly qualified guest experts to connect them with podcast hosts for interviews.
Jessica is the host of the hit weekly web TV show Interview Connections TV. She’s also the host of the Rhodes to Success Podcast and she is the co-host of the Podcast Producers, a ten-episode audio series of the art and business of podcasting.
Jessica is a regular speaking at Dream Business Academy and has shared the stage with dozens of top podcasters at Podcast Movement and Podcast New England. She is married and is the proud mom of a very busy toddler named Nathan and a baby Lucy.
Today Jessica is going to share her secrets of successful podcasting. She will also expand on why podcasts are a great marketing tool no matter what your niche is.
This episode has a lot of great info you can use to create a podcast if the idea is new to you, and resources for improving your existing content and streamlining your process. Listen in!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- The power of creating a podcast and what it can do for a small business.
- How an entrepreneur would define a podcast.
- Create a podcast and generate traffic and leads for your business.
- The costs involved in producing your own podcast.
- Elements of a good podcast and how to package it in a way that will attract your audience.
- The different options for recording your podcast.
- Why you should consider outsourcing for your post-production needs.
- Why you need a separate host for your podcast.
- What do to if your customers don’t know what a podcast is or aren’t tech savvy.
- Why having a podcast can make you more marketable as a guest on another podcast.
- Why new media is where you should be marketing your business.
- Reasons to use a booking agent for your PR and promotion and a trick to use if you are just getting started and more!
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Interview Connections
- Interview Connections TV
- Rhodes To Success Podcast
- Podcast Producers
- Dream Business Academy
- Podcast Movement
- Podcast New England
- Stitcher Radio
- Pamela Call Recorder
- Garage Band
- Podfly – Podcast Production Services
- Libsyn – Podcasting Hosting Services
- Audacity – Multi-track audio editor and recorder
- Jessica’s Blog post on Podcasting
Thanks For Listening!
Once again, thank you for joining in to the Traffic and Leads Podcast this week. I trust you learned some valuable insights to get your podcast started or to improve your existing one. If you have some feedback you would like to share, please leave a note in the comment section.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons.
Thanks again for listening!