Today’s guest is the highly-qualified and incredibly cool Claire Pelletreau. Claire is a Facebook ad strategist with a lot of experience under her belt, well-known for helping people who are just starting out with Facebook ads. She’s willing to dish out some of the things she’s learned over the years, and boy, does she deliver.
She’s frank. Transparent. Unafraid to say things, clearly and to-the-point. She also recently had a $37k launch with a $297 product and 4,000 people on her list. She’s cool. Very cool.
This episode is chock-full of facts, straight from Claire herself. If you’ve ever wanted to know the specifics of each detail when it comes to a big launch, here’s your chance.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- How planning out everything contributed to her recent huge launch.
- Webinars can be great, even for those who hate selling. Claire also shares ideas on how you can get people to attend your webinar (especially a Facebook webinar).
- How pushing yourself and your ideas (or getting someone else to push you) can help you achieve greater things than you planned.
- What sort of stats lend themselves to qualified leads. What sort of activities people are taking part in prior to committing to a buy.
- All the details about Claire’s Facebook list building, and all the info she’s learned about what has and hasn’t worked with her Facebook ad approach. Sometimes, even when people are engaging, they may not be buying!
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Claire Pelletreau
- How to Target Your Facebook Audience
- The Hundred Dollar Club Interview
Claire has been a fantastic guest, and I know that you’ll love all the incredibly detailed tidbits she has to share. If you’re interested in learning more about her, Claire has a website that offers incredibly useful free resources for businesses.
And if you’re looking for Claire’s “How Much?” tool that she mentions during the podcast, click here!
Listen in now and learn about Facebook ads, conversation rate statistics, and the real cost of it all!