Hey everybody, welcome to the Traffic and Leads podcast! Today we had a real treat as Heather Ann Havenwood called in for jam-packed episode.
Heather is a serial entrepreneur, author and coach. She is regarded as a top authority in the internet marketing business strategy industries, where she consistently helps her clients multiply their revenue.
Heather Ann is the author of two books, Sexy Boss: How Female Entrepreneurs Are Being The Big Boys While Changing The Rule Book for Money, Success and Even Sex, and How You Can Too, and The Game of Dating and How To Play It.
She is routinely featured on the top business podcasts and conferences, where she is often referred to as, “The Sexy Boss.”
In today’s episode, Heather cuts through all the confusion that can accompany the varied trends in online marketing, and gets us back to the basics that work.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- The success story behind her moniker and what it means to be a sexy boss.
- Three key points to take away from her book and how to thrive in business as a woman.
- The details and approach of her successful coaching business.
- Heather’s opinions on cold-calling, and why it should still be used today.
- Strategies and concepts that off-line businesses can use to begin their online marketing journey.
- An overview of affiliate marketing and how you can use this strategy to add to your revenue streams.
- Why LinkedIn is such a powerful social media channel and an effective action tip for how to use it to boost your SEO.
- How to build your relationships and generate traffic in the old school way.
- Heather’s favourite method for bringing traffic and leads to her Sexy Boss business, and much more!
LINKS AND REFERENCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Joe Sugarman
- Perry Belcher
- Ryan Deiss
Thanks For Listening!
We got right into the details and actionable steps in this rapid-fire interview! There is a wealth of good advice and info that I know you can use straightaway, so thanks again for listening!
As always, if you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the space below and I’ll catch you next time!