We all know the world of online marketing at this point, and what we need to do in order to find success. But, though we know the tips and tricks for getting great leads, what can you say you know about the process beforehand?
Cold Market Prospecting to Generate Qualified Leads:
That’s where Alex Schlinsky comes in! Founder of the popular and incredibly successful site, Prospecting On Demand, Alex talks to us about what prospecting really is, and how it’s important when it comes to the search for your important and qualified leads. He also talks to us about the best ways to get said leads, and why other methods are better than most. Let’s get started!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- What Prospecting On Demand does, and how Alex defines the term ‘prospecting’. In his words, the company is a family, and a community, that work together to help marketers and entrepreneurs grow their business. They teach them how to utilize effective prospecting and sales system, and they stress importance how to do services first, and getting leads second.
- According to Alex, prospecting means going out there and creating opportunities to create leads for business. Together, we talk about what marketing as a whole is, and how prospecting fits into that puzzle in order for true success that details how you’re going to convert and get leads for your business.
- Alex breaks down prospecting into two categories: inbound lead generate, and outreach prospecting. He explains the differences between the two, which methods work best for each, and explains that anything related to generating leads directly has to do with prospecting.
- Alex explains the major two steps of prospecting, saying the first is understanding your customer avatar. After all, you have to understand who your ideal customer is, and who you’re working with, in order to successfully sell to someone. The second is not only ensuring that you understand the avatar, but that you utilize effective methods in order to reach out to them!
- We get into the details of cold e-mailing, and the ways in which it’s successful (and, in Alex’s words, better than cold calls). E-mails, he says, are less abrasive than phone calls, and offer a better opportunity for people to work with you in the future. Plus, through e-mails, you can get a phone call, and through that secondary call, you can earn a sale.
- Alex also gives us a variety of ways to get e-mails to use in your endeavors, stating that while scouring the internet is a possibility, it’s not your best bet. Luckily! Prospecting On Demand offers a tool that scrapes leads off the internet for you. What a convenience!
- Lastly, Alex leaves us with the ideas of people who do outreach successfully, versus those that do not. He states that it’s about going the step beyond, and thinking about what you can offer in the follow-up stage that makes you different from the rest. It’s important to think about and is crucial in getting leads interested in working with you.
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Prospecting On Demand
- The Blind Entrepreneur
- Get WSO Download
Did Alex not have enough time to answer something you’ve got on your mind? No worries! The contact tab under the Prospecting On Demand site is great and quick! way to get in touch with him, and the whole team. Other social media listed above works wonders as well. An inspiring guy with so much great advice to give, we think Alex is simply the best!