Happy 2019 everyone! We’re kicking off this year with, you guessed it, another amazing solo episode! It’s just you and me, and this week, we’re talking about how you can and should be effectively using Facebook Live as we head into a brand new year of digital marketing. There are so many ways and reasons that people should be connected to their Facebook Live audience, and through a method that I created, I’m here to help you get the best possible results that you’re looking for.
The Live Showcase Method is something that I’ve spent the past year putting together—through various trials of my own streaming services, I’ve found a way that’ll guarantee you a bigger audience, better sales, and a deeper connection to those people on the other side of your computer screen. Additionally, I’ll get into the ways that Facebook Live can overpower the webinar trends, and how you can apply those webinar skills to your Facebook Live endeavors. Let’s get started!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- How I got started in the whole Facebook Live business. Most people believe in what I like to call the “scattershot” method, in which they go live once or twice a week at random times with little to no build up before doing so. That’s not the best way to reach out to people and build a strong following—you need to be reaching out and making sure that your audience is ready to show up when you’re hitting that live button! I went live nearly 100 times in 2018, and through those time, we took notes and evaluated the results of each one to build up new theories and methods for success.
- In combination with the Smart Speaker Hub marketing that I’ve generated over the past couple of months, this Live Showcase Method can bring you immense success! Not only can you sell a product, but you can build your Facebook Live audience by expanding your reach into your smart speaker marketing! One of my clients managed to get 40 signups for her live event using this Live Showcase Method, and there’s no reason you can’t do the very same!
- I’ll talk about why webinars are so powerful, and how they can translate into a successful Facebook Live. Through webinars, people can recognize you as an expert in your field, and webinars give you the ability to accept feedback and entertain Q&A segments. It’s almost like you’re in the same room, and that gives you the ability to almost be in front of these people, giving the illusion that you’re life. That’s why they’re so successful, in addition to being cost-effective and flexible with timing.
- However, with that all being said, webinars are on the downtick, and that’s because when you produce a live webinar, only 20% of the expected audience can show up. The niche timing can throw people off in terms of their schedule. However, the power is where you have that 20% of people showing up with vigor and energy, and they’re ready to make sales and deals. Sharing that energy and space is super effective for digital marketing.
- I talk a bit about evergreen webinar marketing, and how that’s implied in the Live Showcase Method! When it comes to webinars, people would often tell their audience that they’re going live for one hour, every hour, back to back. Of course, it didn’t take long for people to notice it wasn’t truly a live video, which makes the closing rate significantly lower than 20% of people showing up. You’re missing on the live piece, and being able to interact with your audience, but the scheduling is important as we progress.
- When you go into the Live Showcase Method, there’s a process to which you’ll be following, and I go over it as briefly as possible. For starters, you’ll want to create an irresistible offer. However way you want to get that out to your audience, whether it be through Facebook ads or emails to your list, you want to make sure they know that you’ll be live consistently at a specific time over the next 5 days, and when it fits into their schedule, they should come to experience a Facebook Live with you! People can then pick a day, knowing you’re going to be live, and experience it with you.
- Over those 5 days, you’ll be going live for 10 – 15 minutes at a time, giving you a chance to talk about that offer, to build yourself as an expert around that topic, and generating enough interest to make sales! With a goal and a product, you’re ready to tell the audience what you’re all about when you go live, and give them a chance to get to know you beyond the screen.
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
If you have any questions, please, don’t hesitate to let me know! You can get ahold of me at my email, or through any of the social media listed above. Facebook Live is the future of marketing as we head into 2019, and I want to make sure that all of you amazing business owners and entrepreneurs know what you’re getting into. Avoiding the scatter shot schedule is what we aim to do, and by getting in on the Live Showcase Method training while you still can, you’ll be getting a year worth of tips and tricks on how to make the most out of your Facebook Live experience!
Leave a Reply