Network marketing is a huge part of what we do with digital marketing. However, it’s not always that simple to break into such a competitive and fast-paced business. So, what exactly is network marketing? How does one begin the process of getting involved? Which places are the best to start, and where do we go once we’ve got our foot in the door?
That’s where Romacio Fulcher comes in. Romacio is the 16th highest earner in the global network marketing industry—how amazing! And this week, he talks to us about what it is that he does in the network marketing industry, how he got started, and the best tips and tricks for anyone who’s interested in dipping their toes into this industry as well. Let’s get started!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- Who Romacio Fulcher is, and how he got to the top! Collectively, he’s been in the network marketing industry for ten years. However, he started as a real estate broker in his current area of Sacramento! After finding the right mentor—who was very successful in their profession—he asked what he calls the golden question: “what would I have to do to make it worth your while to teach me what you know, and what you do?” The rest is history! By getting involved at the right time with the right person, 5 years later, Romacio was a multi-millionaire in mortgage and real estate.
- Romacio then tells us how he got into network marketing, explaining that his friend in the industry told him to give it a try. At first, Romacio wasn’t entirely convinced that it was a good idea, but after meeting a very successful person in the industry—who was making 7 figures in network marketing consistently while also making money globally and doing it from home—he became extremely intrigued. He promised to get involved in this man agreed to mentor him, and—since then—he’s never looked back!
- Romacio stresses the importance of having a mentor in everything that he does. He explains that it’s a faster way to achieve success and that by working with someone who was so well established in the community, he became an ambassador for networking marketing over the past ten years.
- Romacio then goes on to explain how to find the best mentor, breaking it down into three parts. First, you need to have to have a burning desire to want to be successful. If you don’t have passion, the odds are up against you, and no one can give you that but you. Second, whatever the profession that you’re interested in, look up on Google who the top 20 most successful people are in that field. Once you find out who they are, circle back and ask the golden question: “what would I have to do to make it worth your while for you to teach me what you know. Third, look for a strong mix of two things: character, and passion.
- Romacio explains to us where he gets his positive energy, stating that it started very early on from watching his parents work hard and succeed and being raised with people who supported him, and believed he could do anything so long as he worked hard for it. Romacio also explains that he realized very quickly in college that you only have one life to live, and the smartest way to be able to attract what you want in life is with your attitude. There’s a real connection between the energy you put out into the world and what you receive in return, and if you want to dramatically impact how quick, fast, and robust you become at what you want to do, a kind attitude is the best way to go.
- Romacio shares with us his number one secret to success in network marketing, reiterating just how important a good mentorship is. Mentorship, he explains, is wisdom without waiting. Romacio then tells us about the hard times he fell on 13 months ago, and that—though he was financially broke—his spirits were not broken. With his determination to fix the situation, he persevered and found success once more.
- Romacio explains to us the four steps involved in choosing the right home based business, the first being directly related to leadership. Everything falls and rises on leadership, and the person running the company has to be competent and has to have the right resources to run the company successfully. Second, Romacio explains that he’s interested in products that are unique, relevant, tell a story he’d never heard before, are global, and have a strong residual income from customers loyal to the service. Third, Romacio stresses that it’s all about timing. 90% of your success comes down to what your timing is, and it’s not always just about hard work, but smart work, too. Lastly, Romacio explains systems, stating that leverage is the key to wealth and freedom, and the thing that allows you to have both of those in your system. It needs to be simple, easy, and duplicable—if you don’t duplicate, you won’t elevate!
- Lastly, Romacio tells us about the company he’s working with—a six-year global network, a publicly traded network marketing company that markets the latest and greatest in technology. Just recently, his company has put out the first wearable device that monitors your health and vital signs 24/7, as well as the first wearable device to monitor your blood sugar and blood alcohol levels with a non-invasive device!
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Did Romacio not get to answer a burning question on your mind? No problem! Listed above is his website, and—per is own words—if you sign up for his e-mail list, he will get in touch with you in just 24 hours! Amazing! Romacio is full of wonderful tips and tricks, as well as a lot of insight into the network marketing industry. I think we can all agree that his energy is infectious, too, and hopefully, he’s helped you as much as he’s helped us!
Leave a Reply