Hi everyone, this is One-Click Lindsey and I’m excited for today’s show because I got an opportunity to chat with Andy Paul, a sales genius who has created successful sales strategies and incredible marketing teams. On top of all that, he is the host of the podcast, Accelerate Sales Profit and Growth where he talks with sales experts as well as marketing experts, like me!
Andy’s podcast publishes 5 podcasts every week, so if you enjoy the tips he gives in our interview, you should certainly check him out on a regular basis. Originally, he and his team were putting out 4 podcasts a week, but he received so much positive feedback and demand for more content, he obliged and he has the current schedule.
When it comes to getting guests for his show, there are a variety of ways. Many of his guests are those that he reaches out to, but many of his guests reach out to him asking to be interviewed. You know you’re good when you have people wanting to be interviewed by you! I guess you could think of Andy like Oprah in that regard!
Anyway, if you’re interested in learning how to drive sales, tune in!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How Andy promotes a podcast, which focuses primarily on who the guest is.
- The unique way Andy helps his guests generate interest in their particular show.
- How good content brings in the followers to LinkedIn.
- Why LinkedIn may be a better platform to engage with people than your blog.
- How you should choose your blog post title and Andy’s tips to creating good posts.
- Why writing what you’re passionate about is always the best choice.
- How Andy grows his email list and why it works for him.
- Why it may be wise to just post content without the intent on sales.
- How the podcast and LinkedIn can be used to sell consumers products and what Andy offers.
- Why it is important to build trust with your followers and people on your mailing list.
- Why it may be a good idea to recycle tweets on a regular basis.
- Three business mistakes business owners have to avoid if they want to achieve sales success.
- Why you may not want to rely on automation so much when you are connecting with consumers.
- How stand out from the rest of the crowd who’s trying to sell the same product/services as you.
- Why startup businesses should follow up quickly after you generate a lead.
LINKS AND REFERENCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Accelerate Sales Profit and Growth podcast
- MeetEdgar software
- Buffer software
- LinkedIn Mobile App
- Jill Konrath – Sales giant
- iTunes – Accelerate podcast
- Andy’s eBooks
- Andy’s First Book
- Google Plus
Who would have ever thought that something so simple as response time can turn a lead into a sale? Andy Paul has provided us with some incredible information!
I’m One-Click Lindsey and I hope you were able to get some of the answers you were looking for about generating sales!