Hey everybody! It’s One-Click Lindsey with the Traffic & Leads Podcast! Thank you for joining us! Today I have a real treat for you! I am interviewing a gal named Chantelle Adams. She is a professional speaker and speech stylist. So this girl, she has spoken on many a-stage and the cool thing about her is she has created a bunch of info products and programs to teach you how to speak on stage. Now, how does she fill her programs? She fills them through doing Facebook challenges. If you don’t know what Facebook challenges are, make sure you listen to this episode because she gives us so many tips and tricks on how to execute them and they can fill your programs as well, so make sure you listen in!
Before then, I have a couple announcements:
First, I am going to start doing a Q and A before each show. See below for this week’s edition!
Also, be sure to check out trafficandleadsmembership.com! My staff and I will hold your hand through the process of getting more traffic and leads for your business! For $49.99 a month, you get access to my entire library of trainings, access to my private Facebook group and a call with me once a month! Don’t miss the opportunity!
This Week’s Q and A:
Q: I did a test advertisement to get comments. I turned it down after 24 hours because Facebook said I had more engagements than I had. It turned out I didn’t have that many.
A: In this Q and A session, I break down what post engagements actually mean. I also address the problem we found as to why she had so many engagements but only one like. I also discuss what an audience network is! Tune in to hear more!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How Chantelle makes money
- What her programs are
- How Center Stage helps women
- About Center Stage Live and Shine Live
- About Profitable Event Design
- About the angle Chantelle comes at when it comes to speaking
- What 2013 was like for Chantelle when she started all of this
- How often Center Stage launches annually
- What a launch looks like for Center Stage now and how many people Chantelle usually gets
- How much revenue Chantelle has made since she started
- How she is able to get 10 percent to say yes to an offer from a challenge
- Exactly what Chantelle’s Facebook Challenge is
- About her latest challenge called “Speak Your Way to the Top”
- How they are produced
- What each challenge looks like each day
- About incentives Chantelle offers
- How long her challenges run and how frequently she posts
- What she does with a challenge once it is over – whether she just wipes the group or what
- How the Facebook group does for her list building
- Why she strives for more than just growing her list but developing a deeper connection with people
- Whether Chantelle cares about SEO or content
- Whether she blogs or not
- If she does anything else on social media beyond Facebook
- About Chantelle’s higher ticket items – whether she emails her lists to sell those or if she just sells from within programs that people are currently in
- What Chantelle would say to anybody who is just getting started
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Chantelle Adams
- Center Stage
- Center Stage Live
- Profitable Event Design