Welcome once again to the traffic and leads podcast. I know I say this a lot, but in today’s episode I have someone I consider a friend, even though I just met him last week through podcasting. Quitefrankly folks, Yann Ilunga is the nicest guy you will ever meet. Not only is he nice, but he knows so much about social media, streaming video, podcasting, and all things online marketing. Today he will share with us his favorite website traffic tools.
Yann is the founder of the 360 Entrepreneur.net blog, an online community that provides entrepreneurs and small business with resources and actionable tips to promote their online business, and he also hosts the popular 360 Entrepreneur Podcast.
He’s known as the Tools Man, so he’s going to give us a ton of links for ways to make our lives easier in driving traffic and leads to our websites, and talk to us about a couple of his favourite tools that he uses in his own business to dramatically save time and increase efficiency.
Enjoy the show!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- About Yann’s experiences with his podcast and what he learned through his experiment with iTunes.
- Whether or not there is truth to the initial ‘golden period’ when launching your podcast.
- How to continually use your older content to produce traffic and leads.
- Great website traffic tools for both short-term and long-term marketing and promotion.
- Why you shouldn’t just forget about the content you published in the past.
- What content Yann finds drives the most content to his website.
- What re-purposing is and how to use it to your advantage.
- Is keyword research still important?
- Which kind of content is producing the most leads for Yann’s business.
- What content upgrade technique is and why you should consider using it.
- Pros and cons of segmenting your email list and much more!
WEBSITE TRAFFIC TOOLS LINKS AND REFERENCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Edgar – Social Media App
- Google Keyword Planner
- Active Campaign
- Stitcher Radio
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks again for joining me for super helpful episode. I hope you got some great ideas for driving more traffic and leads to your website and business. If you feel like joining the conversation and leaving feedback, please leave a comment below. Thanks again!
Leave a Reply