Facebook Advertising Insights
The world of Facebook ads can be confusing and difficult to navigate on your own. That’s where people like Zach Spear come in—a Facebook ads manager, as well as a stellar copywriter, Zach and I have worked together many times before to generate the best results possible for a variety of clients.
Take a listen as Zach and I discuss the ups and downs of Facebook ads, how to make the most out of the process, and what being a copywriter can entail.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- All about the world of Zach Spear, head of Spear Media, Facebook ads manager, and a rockstar copywriter. He explains what it is he does, and we discuss together the ways he’s helped not only me, but a variety of clients across the board
- How to get the most of your Facebook ads experience, and why Zach thinks Facebook is the best medium to use in order to gain profitable traffic, and the best results you’re looking for.
- How to navigate the complex algorithm that Facebook ads has to offer, and why sometimes using things like Facebook ads without knowing what you’re getting into can be detrimental to the process. Zach tells us the secrets that Facebook holds, and how to best unlock them.
- Zach tells us about his role as a copywriter and how the title and the work plays into ad revenue. He and I also have a conversation about what to do when you’re in need of help to zest up your ads, a situation we’ve been in together many times before! We also discuss the ways to get into copywriting, quelling fears and rumors people might have and have heard.
- Lastly, Zach talks to us about the statements that Facebook has made saying that ad space is both running low and will be discontinued. He tells us why he’s not worried at all, and why he believes such a move will never happen based on the sturdy foundation the business class has established on the powerful social media website.
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
If you find yourself with more questions that need answers, don’t worry! You can get ahold of Zach at his Twitter, his Facebook, or you can shoot him an e-mail at email@example.com. Personable and full of information, Zach is always willing to help out, and that’s why we love him!