Hey party people! Welcome to the Traffic and Leads podcast! I am your host, One-Click Lindsey, and today I am interviewing Corinna Essa, the CEO of Social Media Worldwide. There are a ton of social media marketing companies out there, but I zeroed in on Corinna and I wanted to have her in on the show for a few reasons. First of all, she plans events for Harry Dent, a famous U.S. economist (for those of you who don’t know). He holds worldwide events, he is pretty famous and she’s in charge for running Facebook ads for getting people to attend his event. So today I pick her brain about how she does that, what kind of cost per leads she is looking at and what the funnel looks like. So if you are interested in filling any kind of live event, today’s episode is for you. She also gives us a really interesting way of getting more attention on her ads. Listen in for it! It’s really interesting and a process I haven’t heard of before. I actually tried it so at the end of the podcast to tell you how it worked for me.
Before we get started, make sure you get signed up for the Ultimate Traffic and Leads Resource Membership! The prices are currently $50/month but are increasing! You’ll get online training from me and access to our private Facebook group with me and my 10 T&L specialists who will hold your hand through the bumps you face. You will also get a once a month group phone call with me!
If you like this podcast, please tell a friend or give us a review on iTunes!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- About Corinna’s successful funnel from traffic driving to lead generating
- About her work with Harry Dent
- What she does for Harry Dent when promoting his events
- Why Corinna feels webinars are important for warming up people
- About the different phases of list building
- When her team sends out emails with special offers during the phases
- How to get cold traffic to generate
- The difference between cold and warm traffic
- About targeting specific interests
- About lookalike traffic
- How far in advance of an event do facebook ads and the webinar begin
- What the ad spend amount is that goes into events for Harry Dent
- The average cost per lead on these ads
- How they increased cost per lead numbers
- Why you should have multiple ads for one campaign
- How Corinna handles comments that aren’t in English
- When during the process Corinna asks for a phone number
- The problem of emails not being delivered