Hey everyone, welcome to today’s episode of the Traffic and Leads Podcast. This is One-Click Lindsey and I’m really excited to introduce our guest, Natalie Cutler. Natalie is the CEO and founder of the Go To Girl Social Media and Networking. She is a public speaker, author, blogger, podcaster, and social media and networking coach, she helps people connect and collaborate so that their messages are broadcasted to the world.
She’s been seen on PaulTV, BreakfastTV and countless online and print publications and is known for her action oriented and on point insights. Her talks and workshops range from social media and how to juggle motherhood—as she is a mother of 3.
In this episode, Natalie will be discussing the ins and outs of social media and how you can maximize your social media presence to increase business. If this sounds interesting and maybe even helpful for your business, grab a pen and paper and tune in!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What is Natalie’s favorite social media platform and why
- Which social media platform provides Natalie the most leads for her business
- How Facebook groups can help grow your online profile and show off your expertise
- How to get people in your Facebook group to engage
- Why you shouldn’t invite just anyone to join your free Facebook group
- How images of your groups can help your business, sales, specials, and events
- How Facebook albums can help with your business as well
- How frequently should you be online nurturing your social media
- How Natalie was able to get 2,000 followers to her Facebook pages
- Where do people who are not part of an email list generally come from on the Facebook groups
- Why you have to link your businesses to your Facebook and social media
- Why is it good to host a live event and provide something they can purchase
- How is Natalie able to fill a room with 130 people in her networking events
- Why it is better to nurture collaborations between businesses
- What are Natalie’s tips and tricks for Instagram
- Why you should use a smart link in your Instagram bio
- Why you would want to do a video on your Instagram every now and then
- What Natalie’s opinion of Snapchat
LINKS AND REFERENCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Go To Girl Social Media and Networking
- Social Media Marketing World
- Go to Girl Social Media & Networking
- LinkedIn Groups
If you want five secrets to social media success, why not check out Natalie’s special gift?
This has been One Click Lindsey, and I hope you have a fantastic day!
Leave a Reply