Welcome to the Traffic and Leads Podcast! I’m One-Click Lindsey and I cannot wait to share this episode with you! My guest, Stephen Christopher is here to talk to us about everything and anything SEO. If you’ve been struggling with trying to understand how search engine optimization works, then look no further!
A little about Stephen before we dive into the rest of the juicy stuff. Stephen is the founder and CEO of Seequs Digital Marketing, which is a full-service digital marketing agency that helps businesses break through the digital noise and finally be heard by their targeted audience. Stephen has dedicated much of his life to studying people, how we work, why we make certain choices, and how to use that information to help businesses grow and thrive.
So, if you’re ready to learn all that you can from this SEO expert, grab your paper and pen and let’s get started!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What Seequs is and what it does for businesses
- What are the differences between localized SEO and global SEO marketing
- Find out whether your email address is important with SEO or not
- What little things factor into how your business is recognized
- How Google determines how highly your business should rank on the Google site
- Why you should make sure your business name, address, and contact info is the same everywhere
- Why you should use the Seequs tool to help your business
- What tools you can use to correct inconsistencies in how your business is listed
- What is Yext and why do you have to use it forever if you use it once
- Why it may not be a good idea to use Yext right away
- What is the old way of backlinking and why is it bad
- Why is link building important for your business
- Why you should make an effort to provide strong content for those backlinks
- Why you may want to reach out to businesses in your community for backlinks
- What are the steps to do SEO on your own
- Is it worth the time and energy to do SEO by yourself
- What are keywords and why are they important
- What tool you can use to plan your keywords
- Why is it important to understand the keywords you use on your website
- Are pop-ups going to be a bad thing for your SEO ranking
- Why is it important to use a reputable SEO company as opposed to a random one
- How to determine if the SEO company is reputable or not
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Seequs Digital Marketing
- Google’s Keyword Planning Tool
- evaluator at Seequs.com
- Business Revolution
- Google Plus
There you have it, folks! That was an incredible episode of Traffic and Leads! We certainly learned a lot from Stephen and we hope you’ll definitely check out the tools he mentioned.
This has been One-Click Lindsey! Have a great day!