Hi everyone! This is One-Click Lindsey and I’m thrilled to sit down and chat with our guest, David Fortino the Vice President of NetLine’s Audience Development. In this position, he is responsible for strategic direction and the management of the audience and publisher faced technologies, operations, product development and platform.
David has over fifteen years of experience managing the creation of content distribution, audience monetization, as well as digital marketing and targeting platforms. Before be joined NetLine, David worked as the Director of Strategic Alliances and Audience Development for the company, VerticalNet. While he was part of that team, he oversaw plans that resulted in the company shifting their strategies that moved toward a distribution model that moved costs away from internal resources.
If there was anyone that we could learn how to get some traffic flowing to your business, David is the guy to listen to. So grab your notebook, pen, and a beverage and let’s get started.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What knowledge collateral is and how NetLine works.
- How does NetLine find people interested in reading a business’ “white papers.”
- Why it is important to have a form associated with a white paper, case study, or other content.
- How publishers who promote the content can draw revenue through packaged content.
- Why native inclusions are more desirable than ads.
- Why RevResponse can be an awesome addition to your monetization strategy.
- Why it is so important to match users with the correct type of content that matches their needs.
- How to build an email list and website traffic through the use of a white paper.
- The cost per lead for your business and exposure.
- What kind of quality control can Lead Flow offer a customer.
- How to use the lead information from Lead Flow.
- Why it is very important to treat your clients with respect and be patient.
- Why you need to give a consumer time after downloading content from you.
- Why it is important to nurture your email list.
LINKS AND REFERENCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
If you’ve always wondered how some companies who have a lot of information to share with their consumers get their products out there, now you know. With programs like Lead Flow which is offered by NetLine, you can automate follow-up messages to your audience and nurture your relationship with them!
Until next time, this has been One-Click Lindsey and I hope you have a wonderful day!