Hey everybody, welcome to the Traffic and Leads podcast. On this episode I had the pleasure of speaking with Mr. Travis Northcutt, who is a professional at creating and customizing membership sites. He specializes in growing sites beyond stagnation, increasing conversion rates, and decreasing churn to boost your bottom line.
If you don’t know what a membership site is, or you’re not sure if you need one, you will after listening to my talk today with Travis.
He stopped by to tell us about the excellent services his business offers, as well as to give us a great deal of helpful advice and tips to generate more traffic and leads for our businesses. He offered some perspectives to consider, and some great insights on tools and plugins to use too.
Enjoy the show!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Who could benefit from a membership site and whether one may or may not be a good fit for you.
- Why one might choose a membership site versus a private Facebook group.
- Why Facebook is not Travis’ favourite interaction forum for membership sites.
- Favourite plugins that Travis and his team recommend.
- Why you might need customized functionality services for your membership site.
- How membership sites can be effective promotional and list building tools.
- Considerations to make before starting a membership site.
- What kind of site could benefit from a membership option.
- Why choosing the right platform, plugins, and payment providers before you start is critical.
- Why collecting emails is still key to increasing conversions.
- Lead magnets that are showing to have the best results and more!
LINKS AND REFERENCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- IndependentConsultingManual.com – Discount code: MemberUp
- Restrict Content Pro
- Woo Commerce
- iThemes Exchange
Thanks For Listening!
I hope you enjoyed today’s talk and picked up some great advice if you are considering starting a membership site. As always, leave your comments and questions in the space below and thanks again for joining in!
Until next time, I’m One-Click Lindsey with the Traffic and Leads podcast, where your slow growth is just one click away.