Welcome to today’s Traffic and Leads Podcast! Today we have Joshua Latimer with us who is a true jack of all trades! Joshua founded a cleaning business in Michigan from the bare basics and grew it into a business that earns $150k in profits each month; however, today he runs a software company called Send Jim. He got into the software business because he is highly passionate about small business systems and automation that will make life easier for small business owners.
In our chat, you’ll see that you can truly go from a white collar job as a banker at JP Morgan and decided that he wanted to take life into his own hands and go a completely different route. Joshua shares his story how he turned SendJim.io from just a proprietary program and made the services for everyone to use. Joshua’s story is inspirational because all though he may not have it all figured out and struggles getting his new company out there, he remains hopeful and continues to have a positive outlook on life.
So, if you’ve got some free time and you’re thinking about starting a fresh new business or you already have one started but are struggling to reach the desired audience, tune in!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Discover what “relationship marketing” is.
- How he used systems and automating to make his business thrive.
- What SendJim.io is and what it does.
- The different ways Joshua is marketing SendJim.com and discussing what works and what doesn’t.
- Why he chose not to use a consultant to work on marketing his business.
- Why he is struggling to get his business in front of target audience.
- Why it is important to have a funnel where you send people, instead of numerous doors.
- What marketing method he settled on that is working the best for his business.
- Why you should embrace the struggling on the road to success.
- How partnering with influential names in your niche is a good idea to get out there.
- How to reflect on the systems and patterns in your life to make it work for your business.
- Decide what gets you “fired up” and how to use systems to help you finally succeed.
- He shares his opinion on why small businesses struggle so much when getting started.
- How to overcome the self-doubt and keep going on.
- Why it is important to chase mindsets and doing well, instead of just focusing on money.
- The steps you should take to start building a simple system for your business.
- Why you should delegate things to others and focus on more important tasks.
- Why you should shift your mindset from an employee mindset to an executive mindset.
LINKS AND RESOURCES IN THIS EPISODE:
If ever there was an optimistic fellow, it would certainly be Joshua! This has been One Click Lindsey and I wish you all the best!