Hi everyone, it’s One-Click Lindsey here and I’m excited for you to hear my chat with Kurt Elster, an e-commerce expert. Kurt is a senior e-commerce consultant who helps Shopify owners find hidden profits in their website. With his e-Commerce agency, Ether Cycle, he helps Shopify owners make more money without working a lot of hours.
Kurt talks to us about what makes Shopify stand out from the rest when it comes to online retail platforms that are similar to it and why it is his preferred platform. If you’re familiar with the site, you’ll probably familiar with exactly what he is talking about.
If you’re thinking about opening an online store, you’re going to learn a lot from Kurt in this episode, and you should totally tune in!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Discover how you can find a Shopify expert near you to work with on your shop.
- Learn why there is more to owning an online shop than just building it and waiting for customers.
- The different methods of driving people to your shop and care about what you’re selling.
- How Facebook can help your shop get noticed and turn into more clicks.
- Can you make your Shopify store SEO friendly and as effective with a WordPress store?
- Why you should keep track of the questions your clients ask.
- Why it is important for shop owners to blog in conjunction with content marketing.
- Why is it more effective to write how you speak, rather than adopting a certain “vibe.”
- How you can grow your business via a plan.
- What sort of products you should be selling on Shopify.
- Why you may want to consider finding a niche rather than being generalized.
- Why it is a bargain to budget for a shop on Shopify.
- Why email marketing is important with connecting with your customers.
- How you can use email to get sales and return customers.
- How to plan email templates to encourage a sale if a customer left an item in your cart.
- Why sending a dynamic product recommendation can drive sales and connect to consumers.
- How awesome Clavio can help manage your business and ecommerce presence.
- How ecommerce can be a little more forward with encouraging people to join your email list.
- What kind of offers you should add in your newsletters to attract attention from your consumers.
- Kurt talks about his book, eCommerce Bootcamp.
- He also talks about his podcast, Unofficial Shopify Podcast.
LINKS AND RESOURCES IN THIS EPISODE:
- Kurt Elster
- Ether Cycle – E-Commerce Agency
- Shopify Experts Program
- Unofficial Shopify Podcast
- MailChimp Pro
- Kurt’s Book – eCommerce Bootcamp (Coupon Code – trafficandleads for 30% off)
- Gumroad for selling info products
If you weren’t positive that you needed to check out Shopify to run your online store, after this interview you might be rethinking that. Kurt had some incredible information and we hope you enjoyed tuning in!