We all want to know more about marketing, right? It seems like there’s no end to new tips and tricks you can utilize to get more eyes on your business. Marketing requires a lot of out-of-the-box thinking. Thankfully, my guest today is someone who really excels at coming up with new and unique marketing methods. You’ll learn a lot from today’s podcast–I sure did!
Today, I have my incredibly informative guest–Kevin Donlin. Kevin is a copywriter and marketing adviser for businesses of all sizes. His book, Marketing Multipliers: 11 Simple Tools to Grow Your Business, is a great tool for anyone looking to crack that marketing nut.
He’s been doing online marketing since 1994. Seriously. He’s got a fount of knowledge, and we tap into that well in today’s podcast!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- Kevin fills us in on his highly fascinating background. He was one of the few people who were there at the inception of the internet. Kevin explains how “electronic commerce marketing” was started–these days known as “e-commerce”.
- Donlin tells us all about why he sends chocolate with his sales messages and why. He explains that a physical, offline link to your customers is critical to success. Kevin goes in-depth as to why he believes that tangible marketing should be a big part of any marketing campaign.
- Kevin explains his unique little technique for marketing, called “the paper email”.
- He introduces the concept of how equipping soldiers with better skills and better weaponry influenced his approach to marketing. What are small, simple things you can add to your marketing campaign that will help?
- Kevin outlines a ton of examples from his book that are cheap (or even free) that will boost the effectiveness of your marketing.
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Marketing Multipliers
- Marketing Multipliers: 11 Simple Tools to Grow Your Business
- Client Cloning Systems
Listen–I’ve been a marketing specialist for a long time now. Despite knowing a lot about the trade, Kevin even taught me a few things. You need to listen in on this podcast if you have any interest in marketing. And you definitely should have interest, since you’re listening to this podcast!
To get a free copy of Kevin’s book, Marketing Multipliers, sign up for a single box of Marketing Multipliers, and you’ll get Kevin’s book for free shortly after. It’s worth the tiny, $1 investment!
Listen in to hear Kevin go into detail about his marketing tips and tricks. You’ll learn a ton about marketing, just like I did!