If you’re a digital marketer, then you know the number one trend that’s taking over the marketing world is Facebook Live. The amount of people you can reach with Facebook Live is seemingly endless, and when it comes to marketing and selling to your audience, Facebook Live gives you all the tools you need for success. However, there is a bit of a learning curve to Facebook Live, and there’s definitely a right and wrong way to go about starting in the world of live streaming video content.
That’s where I come in. Through multiple processes of trial and error, I’ve found the best way to make Facebook Live work for you, and your business. The Live Showcase Method is my expertise level course that gives marketers the top secrets they need to know about making Facebook Live work successfully in their favor. Today, I’m going to go over what you can expect when you sign up for the Live Showcase Method—which opens on April 15th, mark your calendars!—and how you can avoid some easy pitfalls in the process of getting started with Facebook Live. Let’s get started!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- How Facebook Live shouldn’t work. More often than not, people who want to use Facebook Live for their marketing think that just turning on the Live feature will bring them an audience. Without a schedule, though, or any sort of information to your audience that you’ll be going live, the viewer count will remain stagnant at zero. You can’t go Live without a purpose or a scheduled time to do so if you want to see the best results.
- Briefly, I touch on a Facebook Live test I ran, called Marketing and Merlot. For a year, I went live on Facebook on Thursdays, at the same time, to see what would happen. It was consistent enough that things were starting to move and make sense, but the overall picture and the hype from the marketing community still weren’t making sense with the lukewarm reception it had been getting.
- Next, I talk about The Live Showcase Method! Usually, my Facebook Live schedule has me going live at 6 AM PST. This time around, we’re going earlier! My weekly sessions will be held at 5 AM PST/8AM EST in order to prepare everyone! I want to make sure that all members of the Live Showcase Method get the help that they need. In addition, my friend and previous marketers Natalie and Emily will be in the group to help and answer any questions you might have about the process.
- I go over what you can expect every day of the Live Showcase Method training! Day one is a review of the Method as a whole, and telling you what you need, and how to get the best results. Day two is focused on what to say and how to say it when it comes to Facebook, and how to ensure you’re never lacking content for your Live videos. Day three is the anatomy of a Facebook Live that gets results, and the in’s and out’s that you’re going to want in order to get the best possible results. Lastly, day four is focused on the success variables that play a part in Facebook Live videos and things you need to consider when you’re planning on using Facebook Live in your marketing strategy.
- Lastly, I leave you with some top tier Facebook Live statistics that should encourage you to sign up for the Live Showcase Method, and Facebook Live as a whole. Most importantly, Live content on Facebook receives ten times more comments than regular video, and 78% of online audiences are already watching on Facebook Live. Your audience is undoubtedly part of that percentage, which gives you no more reasons to miss out on Facebook Live!
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Did I not get to answer a burning question on your mind? No problem! You can always get in through with me through my email, or through any of the social media listed above. And remember, signups for the Live Showcase Method go live on April 15th, so make sure you mark your calendars and join me on this course to improve your Facebook Live reach and experience!
Produced by Jeremiah Isley