Everyone could use a little education on apps. No matter how hip and savvy you are with the mobile market, there’s always more to learn. Even if you aren’t planning on having your own app, staying abreast of the market means a lot in the business world. “App” is a buzzword that’s on everyone’s lips.
My guest today is going to help keep us all privy to the newest details in the app market. I’ve got Steve Young on the show today: an app marketing consultant and the founder of App Masters. He helps people get out into the app world, and he’s got a lot of info to unload. Maybe your business is the type that should have an app? Find out on today’s episode!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- Steve tells us a fantastic story about how starting a podcast changed the entire course of his career. (Yep – podcasts are THAT awesome. I should know!)
- We talk about the types of apps that can utilize Steve’s type of marketing, and where it can get both you and your business. In short – Steve has boosted ALL sorts of apps.
- We talk about what kinds of beneficial apps a business can consider. For example, we discuss how a restaurant can draw in and retain customers with mobile app strategy that lets them contact you and/or reserve a table.
- Steve gives us a few tips and tricks about how to launch a successful app. Hint: a lot of it has to do with making sure you have good, solid content prior to launching.
- Steve explains a few of the techniques he uses to get traffic from apps to a business’s website. Yes, mobile app strategy can drive traffic… and how!
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Appreneur Summit
- Eventual Millionaire
- App Marketing Business & Promotion with Steve Young
- App Marketing Genius Steve Young
- Steve Young at Clarity.fm
- Steve Young at Udemy
Even if you’re not “into” apps, you’ll want to tune into today’s episode. Steve is fun, smart, and chock-full of information that anyone in the business field can use. And if you ARE “into” apps? You’re in for a treat. Listen in now, and head over to Steve’s website App Masters to learn more about him and his business.