Hi everyone! This is One-Click Lindsey and I’m so excited to have an opportunity to talk to Craig Ballantyne, the editor of EarlytoRise.com since 2011. As a productivity and success transformation coach from Toronto, Canada, he shows people like you and I how to lose up to 75 pounds, get a raise and earn more money, find their soul mate, and overcome any obstacle that is standing in the way of their success. You can check out his insights on success, productivity, health, and self-improvement at EarlytoRise.com.
Now, you might be wondering why I asked Craig to be a guest on a traffic and leads podcast. I am a strong believer that in order to generate leads and drive traffic, you have to be incredibly goal oriented and have your eye on that prize if you truly want to succeed.
We are taking a different look at how you can find success with your online business, and we hope that the information that Craig has to offer will give you valuable insight into how to achieve this.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How can the Perfect Day Formula can help you succeed.
- What the “3-C formula is” and how it works:
- Control – Morning
- Cope – Afternoon
- Concentrate – Night
- What 2 exercises that you should at the end of each night:
- Brain Dump
- Script the Next Day
- How you can take your general plan for the day and enhance it the night before.
- Examples how this kind of planning has helped Craig succeed.
- How time blocking can help get more work done in less time.
- What are the 5 pillars of transformation:
- Better planning and preparation
- Professional accountability
- Positive Social Support
- Meaningful incentive
- Big deadline
- How Craig transitioned from a personal trainer into an online entrepreneur.
- How Craig once used Facebook advertising to sell products and how it’s changed since.
- How he was able to make money back from failed Facebook advertising via email marketing.
- How EarlyToRise.com can help you live your best life.
- What is the 10-3-2-1-0 Formula
- Why you need the keywords for your niche market place is essential, as well as a call to action.
- How Craig chooses what topics he should make a video of for his YouTube Channel.
- The secret to making the most of your day by focusing on “one bullet for your gun.”
LINKS AND REFERENCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The Perfect Day Formula: How to Own the Day and Control Your Life
- Men’s Health Magazine
- Turbulence Training
- 5 Pillars of Transformation
- Free Gift – The 10-3-2-1-0 Formula
Wow! Just, wow! That was such an amazing interview with Craig that my head is still spinning by all the information he provided. I’m so glad to have had the opportunity to talk with him, and I hope you found it to be just as enlightening!
This has been One-Click Lindsey and have a fantastic day!
Leave a Reply