Hi everyone, I’m really excited for this episode because I finally had an opportunity to sit down with Aaron Walker. In case you aren’t familiar with who he is, let me enlighten you a little bit.
Aaron is a successful businessman as well as a life coach, and with 35 incredible years of entrepreneurship under his belt, he has helped many people along the way by teaching people what has worked for him in the past. Aaron continues to grow and reach new heights by reflecting on the experiences throughout his life, thus helping him to continually evolve and work toward greatness.
If you’re a guy looking to learn from the best, you’re in luck because Aaron runs a coaching and mastermind specifically geared toward men. The program is called View From The Top and if you listen in on the conversation, you’ll learn much more about that awesome, boys-only program! Ladies, before you become offended, you want your men to take a few notes from Aaron! He has the ability to connect with men on a different level that sometimes is required to really drive the point home and make these gentlemen want to become better versions of themselves.
And, well, why not? Aaron grew up with nothing, as he says, and he was able to retire at the age of 28. How? Through savvy business practices, thorough planning, and a solid relationship with his wife to help support him all the way.
Want to learn more? Grab your notebooks and tune in!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How he grew his company from nothing.
- How a traumatic experience changed his life.
- How he started coaching ordinary men to become extraordinary men.
- How important it is to remain humble when you are succeeding.
- How different it was marketing 35 years ago than it is today (Thanks Internet!).
- How through hard work and collaboration, you can grow your business and do great things.
- Why it is important to take your time finding a mastermind group right for you.
- Why choosing a diverse group of people is better than a group of like-minded individuals is crucial.
- Why it is important to have a “giving” attitude.
- How a giving attitude can bring great rewards to your life and your business.
- How a community relationship can flow into your mastermind group.
- How you can become a successful man by managing your priorities and be well rounded.
- How to be successful and
- How seeking help from various coaches can help all aspects of your life.
- How being methodical and regimented can prove to be critical for success.
LINKS AND REFERENCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Dave Ramsey
- Dan Miller
- Ken Abraham
- Adam Grant’s book, Givers and Takers
- Special Gift for T&L Listeners
Wow. Just… Wow! I knew that Aaron would have some incredible things to share, but this much information just blew me away.
After this inspiring conversation, I need to do a little reflection myself! This is One-Click Lindsey and until next time, take care!