Hey everybody! It’s One-Click Lindsey with the Traffic and Leads podcast! Today I have a great interview for you. I interviewed a gal named Bree Noble. Now she is a musician who teaches other female musicians on how to be successful musicians. It was a really great podcast. She has some amazing info products. She has created her own radio station where female musicians can upload their music and she is really successful! Some of the cool things you need to note about this interview:
- Bree runs her own Facebook ad. She’s taken some courses and has jumped into the pool and is succeeding at Facebook ads. She gives us her thoughts and feelings on doing that.
- Second, she has run into a problem (which all Facebook marketers run into). She is actually sharing an ad that she thought was an amazing ad and no one has opted in. Be sure to check out Bree Noble Facebook Conversion Ad Stats and Facebook Ad Example to check out that ad and get some good information!
Also, make sure to go to trafficandleads.com and check out our Ultimate Membership Program! If you are doing this online marketing thing on your very own and need a little bit of help, we can help you! We will give you access to a private Facebook group to direct all of your questions to, with access to me, One-Click Lindsey!
Without further ado, let’s bring on Bree and our interview!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- About the behind-the-scenes of Bree’s Facebook Ad
- Her final outcome of the ad and what she is hoping people will do
- About one of Bree’s opt-ins, the 19 Sources of Income That You Probably Haven’t Considered for Your Music Business
- What she includes in her opt-ins
- About Bree’s email sequence and how long it runs
- How Bree uses her email sequence to connect, including what she does when the initial sequence is over in order to draw people in
- How Bree sets up on Facebook when someone opts in
- Why Bree doesn’t have a Facebook guru on board (she does it all herself!)
- About Bree’s success with following people who didn’t opt-in to turn them into leads
- The cost difference between various different marketing strategies that Bree uses for opt-ins
- Which form of opt-in has been the most successful for Bree in terms of getting people on her list
- About Bree’s favorite webinars that she runs, like Doubling Your Productivity & Productivity in the Next 90 days
- Why she does her webinars live vs evergreen
- The price point of Bree’s programs
- What is included in her programs
- When Bree’s next webinar will be!
- How Bree is getting registrations for her upcoming webinar
- What Bree’s goal is per lead
- About Bonuses that Bree offers with some of her packages and why it is enticing to potential leads
- About Bree’s challenge that had a 10 percent conversion rate
- Why Bree uses Facebook live and webinars rather than just one over the other
- How long Bree has been running her own Facebook ads
- What made her decide to run her own ads
- About a course that she took that helped her to refine her knowledge about Facebook Ads
EXAMPLES DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
Facebook Conversion Ad Stats
Facebook Ad Example
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Bree Noble
- 19 Sources of Income That You Probably Haven’t Considered for Your Music Business
- Women of Substance Radio
- Women of Substance Radio Facebook
- Bree Noble Facebook Conversion Ad Stats and Facebook Ad Example
A special thanks to Jeremiah Isley who produced this Traffic and Leads episode!
Leave a Reply