Hi everyone, in today’s podcast, I sat down with video expert, Jeff Wenberg, who works with Lead Pages—a software that helps business owners grow their lists. Not only that, but he also created a company called Smart Video Metrics. His internet based video app is designed to track video conversion rates for any video. Cool, right?
Just a little back story on Jeff before we get started. Like many of us, he was working a job that he wasn’t happy with and due to some a simple mistake which lead him to get fired, he was able to discover a whole new world that the internet could provide. He already had recording equipment and so he ventured into doing voice overs—this led to him doing video work. He discovered he had a real passion for video in 2009.
What’s really interesting is that video is something that every business should be utilizing to get their name out there and really get into the public eye. Like Jeff says, “it is one of the most engaging forms of content you can put on the internet.”
So, if you’re interested in learning how you can use video as a marketing tool, you don’t want to miss this episode of Traffic and Leads with Jeff Wenberg!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why you should consider using video to reach your target audience.
- What kind of videos work and how to decide which video you should produce.
- Whether you need high-tech video equipment to shoot video or not.
- How you can use your smartphone to record high quality video for your business.
- How to get the best sound quality when using your smartphone to record video.
- How important it is to have high quality audio to go with your video content.
- The best way to edit your video depending on your brand.
- What video editing software you may want to try.
- How often should you be posting video and if consistency matters (hint: it does!).
- Where to upload the video.
- If you’re using Facebook, should you upload it natively or posting a link from YouTube.
- Should you use SEO for your videos.
- Whether or not intros are necessary or not for your video, and if so, which you should choose.
- What the Smart Video Metrics is and why you should use it.
- Where you need to embed coding for your video.
- What videos are the best choice to get consumers to opt in.
- What time frame do people tend to stop watching the video.
LINKS AND REFERENCES IN THIS EPISODE:
- Lead Pages
- Smart Video Metrics
- Clay Collins, CEO for Lead Pages
- Wired lapel mic from Audio Technica
- Screen Flow
- Final Cut
- One Month Out: Who’s Using LeadBoxes To Build Their List?
- “Done for You” Landing Pages for Facebook
It was a sheer pleasure chatting with Jeff regarding this fascinating topic! In the comments below, which of Jeff’s videos did you find most amusing?
Until next time, this is One-Click Lindsey signing out!
Leave a Reply