Hey everybody, welcome to another episode of the Traffic and Leads podcast. Chris Krimitsos is our special guest this episode, and is going to be talking about building a community of business owners, promoting your events, and the value of podcasting.
Chris was the Executive Producer of two shows, The Bleepin Truth and The Millionaire Mindset. The former was political in nature and the latter was business focused.
He is the founder and director of The Tampa Bay Business Owners Association (formerly The Wealth Building Annex), which is a collection of incredible business owners who all come together to help one another grow their companies. Chris and his team provide resources like education, strategic Internet Marketing education, connections and peer mentoring to their members to help local businesses to grow.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How building a community can help small businesses
- What is the difference between a business owner association and a chamber of commerce?
- How to use Facebook groups to facilitate discussion between small business owners
- How to generate revenue through business owner associations
- Where to find innovative content to add value to marketing events
- How to get cross-disciplinary business owners to come together as a community
- Setting a price for your services with tiered pricing
- Marketing your events to attract more business
- Experimenting with different approaches to build a community and keep them engaged
- The importance of always changing your marketing tactics and being aware of when your formerly successful campaigns become stale
- Leveraging special guests to market your business
- Connecting podcasters in an intimate way
- How to position your podcast to create a community and generate advertising revenue
- The importance of paid Facebook advertising combined with email harvesting
- Promoting podcasters and businesses through video marketing
- Why it is important to stick to your business philosophy
- How to generate buzz when you don’t have a marketing budget
LINKS AND REFERENCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Podfest 2016
- Story Jam Theatre
- The Bleepin Truth
- Guerilla Marketing – Jay Conran Levinson
- Tampa Bay Business Owners Association
As always, if you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the space below and I’ll catch you next time!